GLN 0.00% 16.0¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Brine Confirmed at Hole 5 and Brine Pool Extension at Hole 6, page-26

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    The update wasn't great but, it certainly wasn't bad.
    I'm not sure what press release the market read but I read...
    -65 metres of over 824 Li mg/L.
    -& 30 metres over 607+ Li mg/L.

It was a very good update...de-risk GLN even more.

It's not like DH #1 but, it's ALL added to the JORC.
    (if this was the 1st DH...everyone here would have jumped for joy.)

The delay in newsflow is from the weather...not anything else, which I take as a big positive. We've lost 4 cents because everyone thought bad things were happening. It's just a time thing.
    *Coming from Canada...things slow down in the cold and I can only imagine how it would be in the Andes up 3000 feet with thin air.

I'd hope they announce DH results in 2's now and take the rig over to the west and do Pata Pila or Catalina...which sits right on Livent's salar.
    Everyone forgets this and the fundamentals of GLN (compared to our MC).
    Many here DON'T believe in 1M++ but, maybe they aren't as smart as they think. Until we actually get the drill in there. No one really knows.  

I also want a hole drilled near base-camp.
    No use going south until we get Canadelas X finalized as the good stuff looks to be in there.

GLN has Candelas and it's STILL the best Salar in ARG (2nd best in the world), which we prove with every DH.
    It has high Li levels with VERY low impurities.
    A MC at ONLY 30M...the majors aren't letting this go un-touched. 1M tons of high quality brine with low impurities isn't easy to come by. Plus, it looks after you Lithium needs for 30+ years. Do you really need 3M+...and would someone pay you that price now? GXY mgmt. might agree?

Maybe a 1M JORC on Hombre Muerto  is a better selling point?

Yes, 2-3M tons is nice but, nice comfortable 1M+ tons is more than enough for ANY car or battery maker.

If they sort out this 24 hrs processing stuff...(I'm thinking they've get there...might take a year or 2.)
    Candelas is GOLD.

IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $354.0K 2.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1590153 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 42792 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.