GLN 0.00% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

brine/groundwater is held in porous aquifers – the ideal host...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    brine/groundwater is held in porous aquifers – the ideal host rock is any coarse sediment, the coarser the  better – and it don’t come much coarser than a conglomerate! Fact is this an IDEAL host, which is why the company put the pic in.

Your comparing two different drilling methods One RC drilling - This pulverizes the rock and you get a fine powered and water in your samples, so you can send it of and Get the Li content but have no idea how much flow will come through the hole. So GLN are doing diamond drilling which produces a core of whats down there with no crushing the rock.  So GLN can tell what sort of flow rate they will get from the hole because they can see and test the sediments. and this is the best i have seen NO clay Wahoo good flow, Nice course sands - good flow. 

Now i went back over the Drill depth and the company on said 400 meters deep not 600 deep and the side profile seems basement is around that mark in this area. im sure they try to hit basement, but word of caution the deeper you go diamonds in this type of ground the more likely you run into difficulties, Im amazed they have gone this deep that quick Hats of to the drillers they must know what there doing to achieve this. 

Im glad they are doing diamonds as you get two answers flow and Li content. 

Get sett for a darn good ride wonder how long for the sample results 2 to 3 weeks i think but don't quote me on that. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $266.9K 1.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 250164 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 696964 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.