HMX 2.63% 3.9¢ hammer metals limited

I’m watching the presentation again this morning because I’ve...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I’m watching the presentation again this morning because I’ve been constantly, in the back of my mind, thinking about what Dan has said.
    He said in excess of $5.8 Billion dollars of metals in the ground. That’s got to sink in.
    That’s actually mind blowing for a market cap of $82 Million. I’m not going to attempt the maths this time of morning. For fear of over exerting before breakfast.
    The thing that got me is he also said that Hammer has a duel track strategy to be Queensland’s next copper producer.
    Wow, a producer, not just an exploration company, that’s leaps and bounds over where our neighbors are at. (Not the MC though)
    From what I took from what he said, increasing Kalman and the northern targets ie Ajax (Dan’s comment “Sensational target) etc should get them there.
    That imo is BIG!
    And Trafalgar JV as a kicker, also massive! Copper everywhere 4.5 Km strike only 2 drill holes ever, wow. Six more holes drilled and results due this week. I can’t wait.
    Infrastructure to facilitate a mine, this is all close handy. Even a railway line to Townsville (beats horse and cart like when they were producing 100 years ago with their 20%+ grades of copper)
    And to top all of that off a significant EM Conductor defined next to Ajax, that’s exciting. Just quietly I think Dan is trying to contain his excitement about this one.
    All this and one of the best, or imo, indeed the best geological teams in Australia pulling the levers, gives me a lot of confidence.
    All in all, this has to be one of the best presentations Dan has done, he is a great presenter.
    If all that is going on doesn’t excite you, it just means that you don’t have enough shares in HMX.
    This could explode with one announcement.
    This one has me hooked, I’ve been in for a long time and I think now it’s all coming together.
    Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $34.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $23.36K 601.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 717472 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 11904 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ 68828
Last updated 15.03pm 08/05/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.