HMX 2.78% 3.7¢ hammer metals limited

Bit late to answer you now tonight @Masenko. But yes very much a...

1. 5,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3074
    Bit late to answer you now tonight @Masenko.
    But yes very much a Hammer fan too and I thought Dan, the CEOs presentation was enthusiastic, and determined.
    I have watched all recent HMX presentations virtually and thought it much better to be there in person actually. Also for all the other companies as well. If get the chance to attend a mining investors conference, is very worthwhile.

I have diversified Minotaur funds into other Cloncurry copper now yes, including here, as well as more into the existing main copper producer I hold. Plus hold some of the TO company shares of course (with my Bairds Bay ’seal’ , sealion pic)
    The historic copper mining history is incredible- I have appreciated Geofiji and others posts very much in the various forums. Very into trying to “join the dots “ for where discovery might be going to be advanced into mining, the logistics for which are ideal for Hammer within 50k of Mt Isa and with rail and road infrastructure in place.
    Best is if Carnaby have a discovery too which will become a mine- synergies are obvious for all, and especially HMX.

I’ll check out your recommendation, unfortunately wet weekend and already been drenched enough lately- Felons I know but not fun so much on my own.
    I enjoy walking about the river very much - all been cleaned up pretty quickly but still some areas not back to normal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $32.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $20.91K 566.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 440764 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 242619 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ 248968
Last updated 14.05pm 04/06/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.