EXR 4.17% 11.5¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: Brisbane Energy Minerals Conference Presentation, page-13

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I believe water is an important component in the CBM extracting method. Of course, I am not an expert so other commenters can point that out.

DO consider this. I'd say it's important for a company like EXR to diversify their potential as they have here especially since the main end goal (disregarding the China side quest), is to provide cleaner energy to Mongolia. While they've seemed to pivot their end customer a little bit to more heavily focus on China (because investors want to see this), they've had to play by Mongolia's rules and interests. With the capitol city being a polluted mess with most of their citizens burning coal every winter (to an extreme degree because it gets COLD), if they see the opportunity, then why not?

Plus the capital raise was a MASSIVE success. Guaranteed funding for the next few years, and it's more than enough to continue exploration and to find other possible ventures too. For example wind energy and hydrogen energy.

Finally, no matter their end market. Whether it be China or Mongolia, there IS a huge demand for cleaner energy in that part of the world. Especially with China wanting to make the push before the mid part of the century.

I don't think there's an identity crisis considering all this. EVERY single conference has been the same message over and over again. Maybe slightly evolved to include messaging for the other energy exploration.

But if you have the assets, why not look into what else you have to work with? As some people here have been wildly impatient with EXR, despite them being extremely clear that gas resources take a lot of time to develop. This seems to be a way of developing other energy resources since they have the land to work on, seems like a good way to stay engaged in the meantime.

I argue that their messaging has been quite clear, especially since they're highly repetitive with how the communicate their goals. If they didn't explore for other energy resources, we'd all just be sitting here waiting for them to put another hole in the ground over and over again.

It's seems to also be a way to stay in favor with the Mongolian government. But that's just speculation on my end.

EXR is funded for years to come, they have some extra cash to work with. I think we're just adding value.

But I'm just being a cheerleader here, these are my reasons for holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $130.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $134.1K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 411871 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 287415 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ 988409
Last updated 15.40pm 10/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.