LGM 3.77% 27.5¢ legacy minerals holdings limited

I met Chris and Tom at the Brisbane Mining Conference. They are...

1. 476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    I met Chris and Tom at the Brisbane Mining Conference. They are both very nice and super pumped up about the discovery.

Of all the companies that I talked to, LGM were one of the most energised. In defence of other companies, it has been miserable in the markets are a lot of people were a bit down in the chops.

One thing that I didn’t realise is that the land at Mee Mar has been ploughed by farmers over many decades and most vein outcrop is now gone. Rocks from outcropping veins have been pushed to the edges of paddocks and into creeks to make way for farming activity. This has obscured the size of the system.

This is not another second hand project. The scale of the system genuinely is a new discovery.

Tom explained that the core contains chalcedonic quartz in breccia fragments and bands which are ductile deformed, indicative of solidification of a silica gel. Silica gel is diagnostic of the upper level of an epithermal system (sub-sinter level). The best good grades are in the coliform-crustiform zone which occurs below the sub-sinter level. Some coliform-crustiform rocks have been found at surface in creeks that have visible gold and bonanza assays, meaning the coliform-crustiform zone does exist (very exciting) and must have a small outcrop somewhere perhaps where it has been faulted up or brought up in breccia.

The green alteration mineral is mostly illite, common in epithermal veins. That’s good. It looked like chlorite to me in the photos, but illite make more sense. Often the green vanadium bearing illite in epithermal systems is associated with very high grade gold, most notably Porgera zone 7 which was 5.9mt at 27g/t Au for 5mOz Au.

Assays are still a few weeks away. I’m not sure how to fill in the time. Beer perhaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $29M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $82.39K 300.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 31684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 7.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ 46706
Last updated 15.28pm 14/06/2024 ?
LGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.