VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Brisbane Resources Roundup Presentation - October 2019, page-57

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    I spoke to Mr. Andrew Radonjic on the telephone yesterday. I sent an email to the company last week and he replied with a phone call which was great! I had asked about the transport tender process as someone in here had posted that the company had re-advertised the tender to try and get it as cheap as possible. I forgot to ask his permission to reproduce the content of our conversation so I've emailed the company again seeking that permission.
    What I will say is that the company did not re-advertise the tender. They only advertised once and that tender has now closed and they are reviewing the submissions which include some large conglomerates.
    What he said on the phone has cemented my confidence in the company. I obviously want to see the ore rolling out of their doors sooner rather than later but the company are dotting their i's and crossing their t's to make sure everything is done properly to maximise profit and ensure whatever companies they select can go the distance.
    In the meantime this is a good article written by Barry Dawes of Martin Place Securities.

http://www.mpsecurities.com.au/china-and-steel-impact-on-australia-mining-sector-87/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $59.08K 3.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 11529445 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1144768 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.