VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Brisbane Resources Roundup Presentation - October 2019, page-59

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Apart from all the positive info readily available, @ThePig 's response from Andrew (yet short and in a nutshell - meaning there's more) should have assured people that these guys are doing an excellent job here and making sure everything is evaluated and weighed up correctly before jumping into the quickest easiest solution.. the Riley project begins as a 2 year plan with 2 year contracts, not a huge project but if carried out correctly it will pave the path to my Lindsay tin project with hopefully no necessary funding From shareholders, my lindsay will be the prize here.. all I say is have a look at the package at hand, tiny MC (will more than the current MC in cash within 6 months), approx 5mil cash on hand, under 1b SOI, 300% IRR, producer imminently, 100% offtake, (hedging the ore price may be to come/discussions), with 1st shipment/sale within 8-9 weeks!?
    and wait for it, SP = 1.9c!!! crazy!
    I'm just happy I got the opportunity to top up on both heads and oppies the past week.. if it stays at this level for longer I'll take another bite at the heads without hesitation!
    won't be long and l some will wish they did too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $43.14K 2.271M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 187609 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2852501 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.