CRI 8.33% 1.3¢ critica limited

well, I was talking to a friend the other day who was the 1 who...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    well, I was talking to a friend the other day who was the 1 who told me a couple weeks ago they where waiting on 1 form/permit to be signed.. now the other day he mentioned this form (whatever it was to be signed) was in canberra and waiting for it to come back? not sure a logistics form/permit would need to go to Canberra? we'll find out soon enough he also said quite a few of the "west coast boys/miners" where buying a few shares, hence I would say the small 30-100k orders.. on another note, this guy "dale elphinstone" is the owner of a large scale company in tas "ELPHINSTONES" which is a recognized CAT OEM, manufacturing haul trucks, road-rail excavators, underground support vehicles etc.. now back in June I believe he added a decent chunk to his VMS holdings which is why he owns 5% of the company, and believe he and his family/staff have accumulated some decent parcels since.. I personally believe a guy of his caliber is no idiot and feel this is another comfort to see some big local players throwing their money at this project, and I'm sure he has the Right contacts to give him this confidence..
    personally I've ditched some stale holds in my portfolio at a loss and topped up & will continue topping up here as I'm confident this will get some of my reds back to greens!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1796/1796488-63e0e1db9ffe536250ee88af5c2f096f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.