BRL 0.00% 80.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

Yup, his posts today confirm he really has no idea... thinks...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Yup, his posts today confirm he really has no idea... thinks $120m is payable immediately or something?! I couldn't be bothered reading it all word for word it was just that inaccurate... has our mate xmanrocks taken over his account?!?

Moosie_900 mate, please stick to charting, at least you arguably have some credibility here.

Oh and BRL's "biggest asset" isn't actually an asset at all on the balance sheet as hasn't been for years - it looks to me that BRL have "taken their money" and used it to get a very attractive option for development overseas instead of investing further in NZ most likely due to politics - very sad actually because they could have easily developed it and generated dozens if not hundreds of kiwi jobs in the process, but thanks to this government that is hell bent on implementing an ideological agender (with no economic analysis), BRL has clearly voted with its feet (and arguably 'done the smart thing'!). I would be tempted to say that unless we have a change of government in a couple years time, we won't see escarpment developed... no worries either way as isn't costing anything and isn't worth anything! (on the government)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12382 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 16074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.