BRL 0.66% 75.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: BRL: Jameson Reaches Agreement with Strategic Partner, page-30

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Having read the announcement I’m am happy to hold my shareholding .
    The consolidation/transition of the SE assets has now been completed and the company is now looking for growth.
    As they have stated they will grow through the Sullivan/ escarpment mines up to 650k/t in three years and now in Canada up to 850k/t in 2 to 3 years.
    They are generating large amounts of cash and they will use it to the benefit of shareholders by expanding and generating more cash.
    This is a coal company and they will expand and produce more coal which is exactly what I want from my investment in a coal company.
    Long and steady growth will see continuous increases in the share price over time.
    Sorry moosie but this stock will definitely break to the upside and I’m of the opinion it will do so next week.

On the forecast for
    FY19. 75 million EBITDA approx.
    They have stated export 1.1 million tonne (combined) at 76% of full pricing at US 165 per tonne and exchange at 71 cents.
    They have soooo understated and will over deliver yet again.
    I would say the first upgrade to this will be in August with full year results and then each quarterly thereafter we will see more upgrades until we get to above $120 million for full year.
    This is a cash machine.
    Am I worried about the court case ?
    No as win or lose it is a one off event and has no effect or affect on the future of the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.