BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: BRN Announces Changes in Board of Directors Composition, page-24

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    MSIMaker

I doubt very much that there will be additional income for LDN taking on the dual "Interim" role. But it needs clarification.

I also doubt that he will get his shares in the current form. I could be wrong though!! Major shareholders are not that different to us normal shareholders when you take into consideration the value they expect to see from their investments. At the very least I would expect this to be reworked. This would mean that the resolution would have to be pulled and an alternative put in place. This as you are no doubt aware can not be done at this current AGM as the resolutions need to be circulated for 28 days prior to the meeting being held.

As to the "Back story" my view is that votes from shareholders of all levels would have come in and have forced the pulling of the re-election resolution from the outgoing Chairman. I don't think there is anything sinister in it.

Question: If the resolutions for the issuance of shares and performance rights to LDN were pulled and were redelivered when we have seen some growth in the share price would you then reconsider your "no" vote where it potentially was a "yes"?

I'm trying to get a feel for your feelings on this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.