BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: BRN Announces Changes in Board of Directors Composition, page-35

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    "
    of the group who have taken over this company from Pete who has been systematically demoted from founder, then from CEO then from the board, and eventually probably from his company.​

This is the rudest joke move I have seen in a tech company in years."​

Hey coal and gas, speaking of jokes, how do you demote a founder from being a founder to
    not a founder? rhetorical question ..........................................time travel machine.
    Peter agreed with the board, and has dedicated all his time to developing AKIDA since stepping
    down from the board.
    But you in your wisdom feel Peter should be devoting his time elsewhere running BRN,
    hmm sharp as a bowling ball.
    Now your conspiracy theory about a "group that has taken over this company from Peter"
    and may eventually/probably remove him from his company,......wow what utter nonsense.
    Peter is BRN, a founder and largest share holder, and not some powerless shareholder, so
    please give the/your BS a rest.
    As for your remark about the market agreeing with your views, well I see a Low volume
    sell down since February by retail shareholders, but not by the heavy hitters, hmm.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.