BRN 2.94% 16.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

@Comanche I am not sure what posters you are referring to as non...

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    @Comanche I am not sure what posters you are referring to as non holders?

To call posters questioning the current predicament we are in, "keyboard warriors" is grossly unfair. As I have stated previously, there is a great many astute investors on the BRN threads.....people who have researched for thousands of hours and literally taught themselves the AI business and industry. Crossed T's and dotted i's many times over as well I am sure.

These same people including myself are now in many cases scratching their heads at the current resolutions because it is so left field. I certainly did not see this coming at all. It was the last thing I expected in the AGM papers.

At this stage in the companies life...the last thing anyone needs to see is perceived greed from our BOD and management. They are all being paid very well and until they hit some major goals that is the way it should stay.

As for LDN, I think he is doing a great job....but he is well paid to do that and part of his primary responsibility is to guide the ship and add value to it. Putting his hand out for a massive pay uplift without any real milestones being met seems a bit outrageous and the market is reacting accordingly. I have no problem with LDN but if the roles were reversed....I wouldn't be putting my hand out at all....I would be refusing a pay increase and bonus shares....that's how to restore investor sentiment.

If the business takes off big time and shareholder value is returned....fine....give them all a massive bonus because they earned it and the company can afford to give it to them.....and not just because they have investors hard earned already in the bank through a CR.

The reason the SP is falling is because of this investor sentiment and nothing else. What is said on HC by us has little effect to the current trend. It is what is seen in black and white on the AGM papers which is driving the trend.

I don't want to see BRN fail. I am not attacking LDN personally at all or the BOD. I want it to succeed and be proud of it. I want to look back one day and tell people....I bought into this company when it was a minnow and look at it now...its huge and setting the world on fire. That is why I have not sold my shares because I do believe in it. But I don't believe in compromising my opinion or values when the narrative becomes a bit hard or something doesn't gel such as our current status.

I am going to try to come to the AGM and I will ask questions.....I have to juggle a few things but I will try to be there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $469.4K 2.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 2539653 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1057461 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.