BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

This management gets me wild, I apologise because my response...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    This management gets me wild, I apologise because my response shouldn't be directed at you.
    I'll leave on this point.
    If LDN is willing to pay 10c for an option why is he not willing to pay under 5c for a share? More than 50% discount.
    Ask yourselves if he really believes as this Ann is trying to convince you then why does he not spend now and get the same shares for half the price? Or better double for the same price?
    If the options are only worth something when the sp is above 10c then what has to happen for that to take place?
    LDN is not putting his money on the line.
    If Akida is a success he will get a massive payout via these options and if not then he has lost nothing.
    It is a cheap appeasement to try and make shareholders believe he is trustworthy, aligned with the company, taking a hit for shareholders and to forget the last years failures which have cost us all dearly.
    They are trying to sway you before the AGM to not be held accountable able for the dismal performance they have shown.
    If they start to buy onmarket and in volume then my opinion may change but this Ann is nothing but another shot at holders and their intelligence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.