BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

215,All good my comment was about the tax side if it and...

1. 2,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    All good my comment was about the tax side if it and mandatory selling of 50% to meet regulatory side of things. He pays tax in US and don't want to get your tax obligations wrong in US.

I'm no expert but here is my take on some things especially LDN.

The handling of the issue to LDN has been ordinary to say the least. Was never happy with it and i would be pretty confident not many were hence first strike. Now if there were 25% not happy before then i would confidenr in saying more not happy now. LDN is fighting for his job hence the change to options. Now I'm not an expert in US tax law but if he paid 50% of share allocation for tax consideration and then changed 50% to options he would be owed some money back from revenue service imo so maybe not costing full 750,000 but would still be out of pocket, but as i said only a guess there.

LDN however in my opinion has redirected the company where it should be heading as OEM supplier. Why the company went the way it did I'll never understand but that was pre LDN. He has set the company on a better path imo and it can't be easy with all the NDA requirements. We are playing with and in competition with the real big boys and need to keep mum as we definately do not want to piss the big boys off.

It's difficult in the NDA bubble but i like the tech and promise and i guess in 12 to 18 months we will know whether to do cartwheels or curl up in the foetal position.

The question is will LDN be around when this happens??

SC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.5¢ $2.897M 14.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 397036 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 512236 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.