BRN 7.50% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN is burning through $2.5 million a quarter Dec 2018 4C they...

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    BRN is burning through $2.5 million a quarter
    Dec 2018 4C they had $7,5 mil left and expected to burn through $2.6 mil to end March 2019

That means that as at 17 days ago BRN has less than $5 mil left and will need to raise operating capital this quarter or the next, and this announcement is imo a terrible attempt at cushioning the coming capital raise that will likely occur in the least favourable conditions in BRN's history. LDN is saying hes hurting too, up to you how much of that you swallow

This tech has been on the verge of commercial success for over 3 years, re-invented in delivery to market many times, yet there is not a single demonstrable validation of the potential of this tech beyond fluff. I would be happy to see it play tic tac toe against a 5 year old and hold a draw. For all the money spent delivering the so called game changing technology, albeit a fraction of what other silicon valley AI companies and tech giants have to play with, a simple real life demo of what this tech can do would imo have got some attention from investors, supposedly you can apply a set of learning libraries and get this akida chip to do anything, well do it already, demonstrate it playing checkers, doesnt have to be beating Go masters

Anyway I think this announcement is insulting to existing shareholders, and a sign of a low-ball CR to come that will continue to put pressure on the SP until/if BRN deliver some tangible demonstrable AI solution

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $2.088M 9.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 210171 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 214169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.