BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: BRN Responds to Shareholder REM Report Concerns, page-52

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    There was that car on a racetrack demonstration which showed rapid self learning capabilities back in the SNAP64(?) days...

To me that was significantly more impressive than checkers.

Then there was the vehicle counting demonstration (a real life potential use case).

The technology has potential and the multiple NDAs suggest that I and some other shareholders, are not the only people who are convinced about this enough to bet money on it.

What is disappointing is the company grossly underestimated the procurement processes of the clients they were targeting as well as unfortunately timed project delays due to matters outside their control. Together, this has resulted in their funds running low.

The company's revenue now depends on those NDA partners being successful. Given that those NDAs are likely to be related to high end tech, they may take a significant amount of time to develop and bring their products to market (my guess is 4-5 years from signing NDA for serious tech) and start paying Brainchip for chips/IP. This might be problematic for Brainchip cash reserves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $394.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $491.1K 2.338M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 891611 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 682467 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.