ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1519
    B, I was 99% confident that BRN would issue an ann today. Having scheduled a webinar for the 3rd, pardon the pun, but it was a no brainer. I just had no idea what it would entail. What I did know is that it could not entail a rehash of the same b/s. Enter new patent, and that's what much of the webinar will be about tomorrow.
    An NDA is critical. The trouble with an NDA, is that if it's broken, u can only sue for breach of contract. Ur IP is out there.
    Step in patent. It gives u a lot more protection. The trouble with a granted patent is, it doesn't actually have to work. I will probably get smashed on this, but it's a fact. Patents can be lodged, full of great ideas, and smoke and mirrors. Ideas, in theory, can't be patented. The fact is, they can. A patent will be tested in 1 of 3 ways.
    1/ The patent holder actually produces the physical goods. BZZZZZZZ
    2/ The patent holder sells the I/P off to a bigger player. BZZZZZZ
    3/ The patent holder gets smashed by a rival, and challenges in court, at huge cost, and minimal chance of winning.
    I sincerely hope that BRN is not using patents as a marketing tool. I hope that the patented technology ( if granted ) actually works, rather than just being a marketing tool. I'm not ramping up , or down. Like many, I'm concerned, and want to hear fact, rather than fluff. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.