BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: BRN Strengthens IP Protection, page-60

1. 2,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1504
    J, unfortunately, ur completely wrong on this point. Eienstien had over a 1000 patents, and admitted freely that in practical terms, many would not work. Anyone working in the field of those patents that wouldn't work still had to cite them. Nothing has changed. Rikardo recommended a book to all on h/c some time ago, called Bad Blood. If u seriously believe that a patent that doesn't work can still be approved, and cited once it is, you need to read this book. There are some scary parallels with BRN. In the interests of fairness, the glaring difference is that BRN is a listed co, Therenos was not. The penalties for deliberate, misleading b/s are much more severe. I'm not suggesting BRN's patents aren't the real deal. I just hope like hell they are, because if they're not, and they're challenged by a competitor who comes to market with the real deal, then we're all stuffed. What I find astounding is that even Therenos, which was all smoke and mirrors, managed to tie up 2 huge deals. Needless to say, the whole house of cards came tumbling down. Assuming that BRN is the real deal, with groundbreaking, 1st mover, world changing tech, they can't even achieve what a mirage could. I don't know whether the fault lies with mgt, the sales team, or just the fact they're ahead of their time, and the market. I do know that I'm nervous, and bitterly disappointed with the stock. I also know that I hold shares in co.s  where mgt. have rewarded themselves nowhere  near as generously as LDN and co, and performed a shitload better. In terms of my gripe list, that sits in capital letters at the top. Having said all that , I still hold every share I've ever bought, perhaps stupidly, and believe that the potential for huge reward is there. If I don't see significant blue sky in the next 12 mths, then I'll cut my losses, and I'm out. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.