HMX 0.00% 3.4¢ hammer metals limited

I think it might be worth researching the fault offset at the...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6306
    I think it might be worth researching the fault offset at the Fountain Range Fault. It appears to me that the Carnaby IOCG corridor, if it predates the Fountain Range Fault, will be be truncated at the fault as you head north from Mount Hope, Lady Fanny and Nil Desperandum. It looks like it reappears on the north side of the fault near Mt Philp, Neptune, Trafalgar and Wee McGregor where it continues up through Lakeview, Elaine, Jubilee to Mary Kathleen. If you look at the Cameron Fault you can see a similar offset (although less than a fraction of the km distance of offset of the Fountain Range Fault) between Jubilee and Mary Kathleen.

This would put the northern extension in Hammers ground where they have declared a 13km mineralised corridor between Trafalgar and Elaine/Jubilee. I have said before that Hammers Neptune prospect is the closest thing to Nil Desperandum if trying to make a comparison at this very early stage.

Hammer also owns the tenement block that completely surrounds the Carnaby mining lease purchase at Mount Hope, see Carnaby plan below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4267/4267270-3a6dde6901f6bc63b412df9d26fad83a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 88000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.52am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.