PDI 2.70% 18.0¢ predictive discovery limited

Thanks for that Tangs.Being honest and taking all the personal...

1. 2,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Thanks for that Tangs.
    Being honest and taking all the personal swipes at me aside.....I am not too sure I will be jumping back in even it hits 8c and this is for a number of reasons.
    1. Still unimpressed with the decision to significantly dilute long term shareholders recently - does not sit well with me.
    2. I am concerned about the elevating instability across the region and reports that keep crossing my desk indicate it is likely to get worse especially coupling it with increasing COVID impacts in the region.
    3. In my view the intersection assay results being tabled do not make it easy to determine the overall grade distribution and hence difficult to ascertain how much material will actually become economic and report to an Ore Reserve (not Resource).
    4. I have been burnt significantly before on outcomes of met.tests of operations in these regions and hence tread carefully with holding large parcels leading into these results
    5. Price may go even lower than 8c depending on some of the above escalating and if Gold Drops below the $1800 key indicator
    6. Better opportunities with less of the above risks are present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $423.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $122.5K 667.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 624648 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 284469 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.