MEG 0.00% 0.8¢ megado minerals ltd

Hey @whitepages127 , @Lfc786 and others involved, can we tone...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hey @whitepages127 , @Lfc786 and others involved, can we tone down the abuse and trash talk.

We are trying to build a forum for sharing company and prospective insights. No one needs to see this schoolyard bs.

Whitepages, we get it. You are a stock ramper. You capitalise on the drops and cash out on the gains. Whatever works for you, But just give the commentary a rest mate.
    Lfc786, don't let him get under your skin. Keep your cool. There is a block function that works great.

On the company note, personally I am more of a long term value investor and am excited to see what the company unearths and proves up over the long run.
    But in the short term, no these arn't the results we're waiting on and the odd drill holes mentioned in the announcement are for only the Contact prospect.
    It's the GT and dragon prospect results i am looking forward to. Plus the new targets that are more and more frequently being identified by the on ground team

It would be good if the company did spend some capital though on getting more exposure. Hopefully thats to come following the next batches of good drill results and the start of a story begins to form that can be told to new investors
    Last edited by Calculated-Punt: 29/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.036M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $640 80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 606443 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 761105 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.