DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Broad, High-Grade Assays at Yin REE Discovery - Mangaroon, page-67

1. 12,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3208
    On your initial estimated numbers - 15m tons (so far on 3km of yin with 13km more to drill) and then chuck in sabre. The estimated resource might already be north of 20m tons. Who knows where we end up after the full drill out of Yin and Sabre alone. 120 more targets to come after that.
    DRE has more than enough scale potential and grade to be king of the pile. Mr market will wake up and then the 24c Canaccord target becomes a stop over price. This is without a Carbonatite. The market will start to price in its own target soonish imo.
    I mention 50m tons plus with this and it’s not hard to see why with these thick hits. The upcoming intersections are 20-35m thick under some high grade, so it’s just another reason to think it’s going to make these sorts of numbers over time.
    The resource needs to be at 1% for their incentive to be triggered. That makes it a higher grade than HAS overall. All their assets remain open to add more tons. Given the XRF was under reporting all the time, it’s not hard to see why some estimates were conservative. I’ll take that free kick as well. As Dean has stated - ‘Tip of the iceberg’.
    It’s becoming more obvious why they wanted to strengthen the board and the management have a permanent smile like the Joker out of Batman.
    If we remain patient and less focused on the short term market and price action, we might be better off. I am wearing a headset and cap to drown out the crap. Everyone can do what ever they like. The market climbs a wall of worry, and DRE is not different. It’s not always straight up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $69.97K 3.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 928375 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 753595 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.