NXM 5.77% 4.9¢ nexus minerals limited

Hi @perdant,At the end of the day, if there was a TO of Nexus, I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Hi @perdant,

At the end of the day, if there was a TO of Nexus, I am sure all existing SHs would want the maximum value for their shares.

So hypothetically speaking, assuming a TO offer is likely to come early next year, what is the best strategy for Nexus to maximise the TO value on behalf of all their existing SHs? I don't believe allowing any potential suitor to buy-in via a cheap placement entry, is the right thing to consider. Happy for them to buy "on market" which will see the SP price substantially. A buy-in via a placement also potentially gives them access to privileged information, and a certain amount of control which is not fair to existing shareholders. There are other factors which I won't get into here.

I appreciate you saying it all depends on results, other corporate activity, etc. etc. I agree with this. However, given the last placement was done at 46 cents, many existing SHs would be very disappoint with anything lower, given the significant upgrades since. There are lots of results coming and I assume they will not be dusters. My expectation is for the SP to rise, based on several assumptions too.

We will all need to wait a see what happens. Bottom line, we are all here to make money on our NXM investment. Best Wishes to All SHs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $23.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $15.06K 307.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 134086 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.