AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

If you listen to the recent interviews Tony clearly states that...

1. 5,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2105

If you listen to the recent interviews Tony clearly states that they are not looking at doing a CR soon as they are well funded with $20m. He went on to say they will do a CR when the SP stabilises and it sure is not stable now even during the day and I doubt it will be for a while with frequent assay announcements. Stabilisation does not mean 2 days in a row of a similar SP.

A relatively stable SP will arise once a significant number of assays have been released ie we have a while to wait to know where the SP will go and stabilise from the drilling - my guess is it will take until at least mid to late August for the SP to settle and reflect the potential of the project based on a lot of assays and it may take even longer - the drill bit will determine what happens and where the SP stabilises as it always does.

AZS SP has been very volatile mostly on the upside. The SP needs a breather IMO and a pullback as the SP is over extended based on the limited number of assays. The project MC is now about $1b on 9 complete drill hole assays and 3 part assays.

I still have a view that the SP may stabilise around $3 (give or take 50c) before a CR and the project as Tony stated has enormous potential to be a very big resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.