CPN 0.00% 5.3¢ caspin resources limited

Another great video there Haplo, thanks for sharing that.A...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2372
    Another great video there Haplo, thanks for sharing that.

A couple of points I want to make from that vid...

Firstly, I highly recommend everyone spend the 6 minutes watching this vid. It gives some excellent insight into how CPN's CEO (Greg Miles) views these latest results - a bit more context to what you read in the announcement.

The man is clearly stoked. His body language, his vocab... it says it all. It's a brilliant start to the campaign and I commend the team on executing what is a effectively "blind" drilling... they backed their modelling, they backed their theory... and it paid off. And this is clearly the start of great things to come.

Just on Greg, for me, as an investor, I value tremendously the credibility of the management team. At CPN, I see excellent levels of communication, technical professionalism, governance and disclosure. Any signs of BS from mgt and I am out (most likely would never have got in anyway!)

So assays for Yarrabrook Hill are 4-6 weeks away.... a pain but it's the norm now. Assays for XC-29 are due in about 2-3 weeks (and those cores also looked good and it is a different geochemical anomaly to Yarrabrook Hill). For some investors out there who may not know, CPN has quite a few anomalies to drill test... bit like a "camp" scale project... a terminology that some may have heard of. Basically lots of mineralisation dotted around the various structures along the craton margin... something that has been theorised by CHN in their latest presentation... and is starting to look like the real deal.

Further... ground EM and soil sampling for the greater Yarawindah Brook Project will be coming out soon... always good to get those raw data sets and help with further drill planning...

Plus, the real kicker... the next DD hole in Yarrabrook Hill (which is part govt funded)... currently being planned and will be in the 2nd half of the year... and this will go much deeper... the really good news... CPN believe they have not drilled through the entire intrusion... so highly likely there is more sulphides to be found deeper... just like at Gonneville. That will be significant.

What else.. oh yes... next project... Mount Squires in WA, also plenty to like about this known prospective Ni-Cu-Au region... I bet most into CPN don't care about that project!

So that's my little summary... overall makes me a very happy camper.

ps - what a great day today... such strong volume and buying....

Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.996M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 310000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.