ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    Now I need to really understand market caps. I have saved an article to study, my poor old brain is full to bursting point
    PS My husband who has trusted me in the last year to study this, has finally agreed to give me a bit more from our super.Although I have made sooooo many mistakes, particularly losing $28k on MSB. I think he finally as confidence in me, ooh eck!
    I have studied for about 12 hours a day and have made up this crazy loss plus am up around 15%.Please don't think I am boasting, I am not that type. But I have decided to invest this precious money into CPN, AGE, ASQ, DEV, LTR, and PUR.
    I already hold these shares plus my precious 5000 shares in CHN which cost me about $5.60.I also have other shares.So I will be very careful, but my gut feeling is not to divide the amount equally.It is not a huge amount of money.
    The most ironic thing is that when he was in his early 20's in England. His Godmother worked for the Bank of NSW. She was an English woman and she tipped him for Poseiden. His Father talked him out of it and the shares soared from so many pence to about 70.00 GBP before the bubble burst.
    How damn ironic that I have learned thanks to a very smart poster on the PUR thread (sorry cannot find your name atm) that the areas which were prospected by Poseiden, were the same areas as LTR and PUR and no doubt many other neurology plays such as CPN.
    And how more ironic that we have moved from the other side of the world, to live pretty close to this area So thank you, you will know who you are for enlightening us with your wonderful knowledge.We are in very exciting times in Julimar and surrounding areas.I wish you all the best and would like to thank the great posters on HC for my education.I soon learn to ignore the idiots.Any thoughts would be most welcome.
    GLTAH's Joannie otherwise known as Jo Jo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.