CPN 0.00% 5.5¢ caspin resources limited

Ann: Broad Sulphide Zones Intersected at Yarabrook Hill, page-300

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    So without being accused of down ramping I was doing a bit more reading and for those who haven't read CHNs announcements regarding their first holes I'm amazed at how close to the surface they found the mineralization.
    So CHN started with an RC holeJRC001 and from that hole they found 19m from 48m 8.3g/t Pd and 1.1g/t Pt. They then went on to a DD (JD001) hole which started f40m down dip of JRC001. JD--1 did not intersect massive sulphides. Highest zone of Pd + Pt was 2.05g/t. Their second diamond drill JD002 found 75.1m @ 6.2g/t Pd and 1.7g/t Pt from 37.9m.

Having a look at the tables from XC-29 and Yarabrook Hill, sulphide mineralisation occurs much earliest in our Yarabrook Hill holes. YAD0017 sulphide mineralisation occurs from 66.2m and from 71m at YAD0018. This is were the excitement comes from.
    XC-29 we have YAD0014 which is iron sulphide dominant and the mineralisaiton occurs deeper from 106m. Similar minerlisation for the other two holes from XC-29. It's possible that these sulphides contain Pd and Pt but I do note that CHN discovered their high-grade Pd and Pt in massive sulphide zones which also contained good grades of Ni and Cu (which are not found in commercial quantities pyrrhotite minerals).

Don't base any investing decisions on the above. No financial advide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.