KIN 5.56% 5.7¢ kin mining nl

Yes, excellent post Roo, and from Coalboy following - though I...

1. 4,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964
    Yes, excellent post Roo, and from Coalboy following - though I hope the "long game" (from Roo) is not too long a game, nor the "patience required" of shareholders (from Coalboy) infinite!

I'd have to say in that connection I'm most encouraged by our CEO's concluding remarks to the GAIC audience in late October (from the video link posted earlier by Avtek), which show some unexpected market savvy and perhaps even suggest an eagerness to get mining underway:

In summary, the project’s in a situation where we’ve put it in suspension. It works at the current gold price or higher gold prices. The financial markets have been difficult for juniors – there’s no doubt about that – but my expectation with a consistent gold price at the current levels through the Christmas period and early into 2020, the financial markets will be a lot more conducive to financing projects like this.

The best part is, Andrew's been right ...we have seen Aussie gold consistently holding above $2,200/oz for the past 3 months. In fact, for most of that time it has been above $1,300/oz!

Furthermore, his view that: we believe we can add significantly to the resource inventory over this short period of time with the geophysical program and the drilling program that’s slated in for early 2020, has been borne out in spades with these latest discoveries!

He was also noting then:

There is some analysis that says we are relatively cheap at about AU$20/resource oz Enterprise Value. Our peers are in the $40 ...$50 ...$60 range. So KIN is relatively cheap for investors who like a bit of a punt on somebody who’ll be able to press the button on a project sooner than many others.

It'll be interesting to see, after more drilling and some resource calcs, what that number will look like incorporating the new inventory, Considerably better even than the AU$20/resource oz mentioned.

Markets don't stay out of whack for ever.

After a couple of years now with the Company, I think some folks might've been beginning to wonder if the CGP had merely become Andrew's vanity project, set to prove a beautiful geological theory ...but never fulfilling the Company's actual raison d'etre of making money for its shareholders!

I for one am certainly heartened by recent developments - and always by solid, practical ounces.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.