CPO 4.55% 4.2¢ culpeo minerals limited

Ann: Broad Zones of Shallow, Visible Copper Intersected, page-70

1. 9,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17158
    All explorers start like this. You should invest in blue chips. I'll name a few for you - LTR, FMG, PLS.
    Yes, in the early days they will need to raise to explore - it is what explorers do. Most explorers fail because 1 in 100 ever makes it from exploration to mining, because the critical part is finding a resource which only the drill bit decides.

Turning to these results, they are actually a good start and been first initial drills that is what will draw attention here if the grade remains good. Very few companies find something that is decent in the first drill - CHN and WA1 come to mind as exceptions.

So yes they will get capital to further drill. I also suspect before they raise they will wait for the assays. If the assays are good, you don't need to worry they will be able to get funds and moreso I suspect at an ok price. I think I will have punt here myself.

I guess we can revisit this post end January to see who was closer to the mark.

If the assays confirm what they think is there then I am certain in my mind this will be trading above what it is now. Obviously a lot lot lot more drilling required to define a resource and then see if it is commercial to mine. The only thing I will agree with you at this stage is that anyone on here talking mining the resource in the now doesn't know much.

However, to your point, if those assays are good, they will be raising, and will have no issues, and that will not be an issue. It is how explores start.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 20/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $6.946M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $247.2K 5.459M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 442510 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ 2488060
Last updated 15.57pm 14/05/2024 ?
CPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.