CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Can't remember to have read some announcement similar of CVI -...

1. 311 Posts.
    Can't remember to have read some announcement similar of CVI - (Mini BHP) in the past, if so, please correct me.

BHP Billiton abandons bid for Rio Tinto, saying it is 'no longer in shareholders' interests'

BHP said in a statement Tuesday that the board "no longer believes that completion of the offers for Rio Tinto would be in the best interests of BHP Billiton shareholders."

and

"We have concerns about the continued deterioration of near term global economic conditions, the lack of any certainty as to the time it will take for conditions to improve and the risks that these issues imply for shareholder value," he said.

link:

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/081125/as_australia_bhp_billiton_rio_tinto.html

I am holding quite a large amount of CVI and had always faith and hope in the future of the company.
    Still think there could be a turnover to regain value and recovery.

But this will require a change in dealing with holders and a true concern for the interest of CVI shareholders.

With a new approach of clarification of the complicated coherences and a focus of a bright light on the confusing entanglements and different business activities, there could be a future for Cityview.

ALL we need is a paradigma shift of leadership!

How this can be achieved is one questions that many would like to know. When people at power are undiscerning than they have to face the consequences. If they are clever, they should take the concerns and worries of shareholders more seriously.

A crisis contains at the same time a chance and change for improvement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.