CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

The good thing about this discussion about transparancy and...

1. 311 Posts.
    The good thing about this discussion about transparancy and integrety of a CEO or a company is, that it will be not so easy any longer to create illusions without any proven facts. Shareholders are waking up after nothing but promises.
    This was going on for too long time and the barrel is flowing over.....but without oil.....flowing over because of belief has vanished and patience is zero. The charismatic bonus has come to an end.

Truth fears no questions. And some very hard questions have to be answered. If those questions can't be answered, than it is obvious that there is something really "rotten in the state of Denmark" it means with CVI, in Angola and now another go with a new dream story in rich oily Nigeria.

After all this announcements I can only hear words and no deeds. And so in this way the BRR will continue as usual, trying to smear honey around the mouth of people and tying to convince without any substance.

I am fed up with this constant MS fairy tales!!

So instead of wasting time of listening the whole repeating procedure like in all the BRRs why not read some quotes:

“Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time.”
    (Paulo Coelho quote)

"Each time you are honest and conduct yourself with honesty, a success force will drive you toward greater success. Each time you lie, even with a little white lie, there are strong forces pushing you toward failure."
    -- Joseph Sugarman

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
    -- Mark Twain

I think this is a perfect motto for the coming EGM and I am really glad that some of very dedicated shareholders have taken action to prevent more damage to CityView. This gives me some hope and I am feeling much better to see a big solidarity among CVI holders and non holders who are following the story.
    This will bring more light and clarity in this web of illusion:

"If we believe a thing to be bad, and if we have a right to prevent it, it is our duty to try to prevent it and damn the consequences."
    — Lord Milner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.