AUK 0.00% 0.2¢ aumake limited.

Ann: Broadway acquisition and update, page-2

1. 1,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2007
    If I must have one criticism of the current management, it is the rush to market of business announcements enthusiastically labelled as "price sensitive". Today's completion of a previously announced transaction seems to fit that description.

I am a great supporter of continuous disclosure, and welcome the market being informed of key financial matters. As a holder of some start up companies that make no or limited disclosures, I am definitely more relaxed with more info than less, but not everything is price sensitive.

I am pleased that Broadway is now settled and the vendors have a significant state in the ongoing AuMake business.

Our first milestone will be to be have the group cash flow positive on an ongoing basis whilst integrating the Broadway business and extracting synergies. I would like to the acquisitions will now be on hold, until all existing businesses are bedded down. Developing an effective and reliable online presence for Broadway appears to be low hanging fruit which I am sure management will seek to exploit.

At this point it seems a distance between announcements would heighten their market impact and move the share price closer to the level we would all like to see it. In building businesses, there is no rushing time and no substitute for patience.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.829M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.406K 1.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 45927497 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11192599 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.