SVM 2.59% 59.5¢ sovereign metals limited

I should add what I'm looking for in sp guidance either way with...

1. 6,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    I should add what I'm looking for in sp guidance either way with SVM - nothing re Stephens interview but:

On a negative - during and once a company reports a very positive resource discovery or even 2 in our case the sp historically drops rather sharply unfortunately (there are many graphs to reference this) - then it bounces quiet some time later to new highs on permitting - off takes - finance and the like. We are some ways off this happening but have 2 fantastic, quality, in demand resource deposits none the less - this does not equate to exploitation going ahead which leads me to Malawi:
    With a new govt comes all promises - we are not seeing after one year a great deal happening on the ground in Malawi - of course it has been extremely difficult times under circumstances for new govt for which even normal times in Malawi are difficult however for mining regulatory guidance I am closely monitoring the anticipated Mining License issuance for GBE who reported 50 days for approval from govt some 30 odd days ago. It is a pre requisite post Mines and Minerals Committee approval that govt sign off in 45+5 days - this will give me great confidence in SVM future approvals although they are currently some ways off this stage. This geo political risk being removed will be seen very favorable for investors.

I am a little tired of presentations - self interest broker coverage and want that effort - expenditure totally focused on progressing graphite resource into confirmed off take agreements - finance agreements - they have had a few years to secure such yet nothing has progressed except recent rhetoric on that project - if metrics are so compelling what is the hold up and yes I appreciate it takes time - however .....
    With the Kasiya etc resource - stop the mantra and get all resources assigned to delivering a scoping study through to PFS/DFS/BFS and even mou's along the way. My disappointment here lies in the fact they want to spent time and resources beating their chests - and yes it is good to promote the company with all the glossy presentations and self brokerage coverage but get on with it or it starts to look like the graphite asset - years after discovery and post DFS - it is not progressing - only the waffle is progressing.

Next positive for me is not SVM itself but new govt following up on its mining rhetoric and approving the first large scale mine ML in over a decade.
    Then SVM - well - we await anything on graphite progressing and a long ways off DFS with Kasaya. Patience required for now and plenty of.
    Meanwhile it is good to check in on other projects GBE - FOCUS are drilling and extending resource at newly acquired Paladin uranium mine - Mkango continue on their reo's project and the new edition of Malawi Mining & Trade Review due out any day. Oh and I'm not sure if anyone saw or reported another South African company which re branded - forget their name now however they are looking big into mining in Malawi and are looking to invest - take a 25% i think it was in South African Rail inclusive of Malawi rail infrastructure which can only be good.

Good governance - infrastructure critical and SVM release something solid on Malingunde and get that DFS complete on Kasiya and drop the waffle. Sorry - had to change to held - nothing close to what I used to but at the recent low 60's start to build again and add on the fore mentioned in this paragraph - if it arrivessmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
0.015(2.59%)
Mkt cap ! $334.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 59.5¢ 56.5¢ $132.2K 227.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1632 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.5¢ 49837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
59.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 2.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.0¢ 59.5¢ 56.0¢ 41345
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.