KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

For those that do not understand how you go about financing a...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    For those that do not understand how you go about financing a $200 million project in Canada you:
    1.Must get all necessary regulatory approvals in place .Kalina appears to have done this;
    2.Must have completed all engineering designs and finalised contracts for the build.Close but not yet complete.
    3.Must finalise a gas supply agreement or be in a position to convince lenders that there is not risk on this.Not sure where this stands but very close to complete.
    4.Must produce an offer document for equity participants and lenders.This is a constant work in progress but as the company is now talking to prospective funders it must have one in a final form.
    This will lead to negotiations so that KPO can get the best deal on offer.These negotiations may take a week or a couple of months.What matters is that they get the best deal.
    This is not a story that needs a slick promoter.
    If a company valued at $40 million locks in the first of multiple $200 million builds its share price is going to go up.
    Finally,listing any company on another exchange takes a minimum of 4 months.Size matters so that I think that if you get to a market value of over $70 million you qualify for a full TSX listing.This will take the form of a prospectus document.
    Management may or may not make the fourth quarter timeline they have projected.But given where they are at present I think the project will be funded and we can then all sit back and watch the share price fly and the sceptices can sit back and ponder the intelligence of their posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17083025 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25621397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.