AAU 33.3% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Broker Briefing Mining & Resources Investor Webinar, page-55

1. 27,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3164
    the length of a capital trap can also precipitate rain.
    Some placement, some SPP, months ago, even had to wait for the GM to approve the options, done, and still they are locked up until late Dec. It has taken an endless period for what should have been much quicker turn around for a placement to facilitate, and redeem to cash.

And that will put some bidders for ops wary of over paying, as the market has already been drizzling at 0.2c.
    There will be some who dont see the overhang late Dec approaching, arent even aware of it. They are the ones who are just buying a pip higher. And thats their call, in the future leverage scheme of things all well and reasonable to each their own.

But for mine, i never ignore the supply side of yet to be released securities of significant volume, it only takes a segment of holders who are not in this as investors, but traders, placement flippers to want to redeem, and the market of aware hesitant bidders to meet at the end of the ladder. The long grass is mowed first, then the short stubble is revealed.

And then when those clouds have passed, and leverage buyers transition to stickier hands, the risk v reward pricing can balance. Over supply, and anticipation of it, is a volatile interim event.

Not investment advice.
    Last edited by stevenjd: 05/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.024K 256.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 63517986 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12017988 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.