LBL 0.71% 70.5¢ laserbond limited

There is a report with sales forecast dated 17th December which...

1. 33,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1734
    There is a report with sales forecast dated 17th December which seems to contradict the above source of  flat sales going forward I wonder who is correct ,  the  Hooper brothers  seem upbeat in their mannerisms which is   a positive to me.
    There are two  distinct elements in sales the value of the sale and the gross profit margin in the sale , if sales are flat it could be that they are not chasing sales for the sake of sales  but are more interested in margin
    ASX laws state that there has to be continuous disclosures regarding a company and in the case the Secretary of LBL Mathew Twist has in the past been more pro-active in his statutory duty of keeping the market informed (just go through the ASX announcements over the last 4 years for confirmation of my assertion )  than the average secretary (having a window directly above the shop floor helps ) so I would be surprised if there is anything amiss .
    There is another reason I am confident in the company , as I have seen their finished product re-engineered to metallurgical specifications higher than from the OEMs  , so why would a customer go elsewhere ?  
    I do not know the sales staff so maybe Veecat in his assertion in his post "Someone at a stockbroking update said they spoke to someone from their sales team and vibe was flat sales but we shall see" is still correct

I do have a few reservations about the company , but not so much about forward sales more about they could  do with another independent director with a skill set more aligned to marketing than engineering   ,  and there is no published succession plan for  the board and/or  management, there could be a plan  I just do not know about it  ,

LBLf.PNG

https://laserbond.com.au/images/lib...Veritas_Secuitiers_Equity_Research_201912.pdf

The share price target of $1.50 seems a bit rich to me !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $82.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 71.0¢ 70.0¢ $4.235K 6.028K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50081 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 4016 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.