IPT 0.00% 1.5¢ impact minerals limited

Yeah it is a bit of coin but I entered around 4 months ago at...

1. 11,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4642
    Yeah it is a bit of coin but I entered around 4 months ago at the base prices we are still at today so that de-risks me substantially already. The past few months have been some of the toughest times we have seen for junior exploration companies, especially around tax time so to still be where I am when I bought in, I can't really complain. Compared to an existing holder who may have bought in around 2-2.5c in the past few years. If it gets back to their entry levels and they break even, I have almost doubled my holdings, so it is all about timing here. It would have to go to 0.7c for me to start to get worried. That is not going to happen while we are exploring for PGE's at Broken Hill. Maybe Mike's time will come, but it won't be soon. We have a few results to come our way and I am looking forward to the quarterly to outline exact plans and see our current cash position. Hopefully, they will really start to escalate these drilling activities. If I fail to see any added value in the next 6-12 months maybe I will get on board your change of management bandwagon. Right now I am pretty happy to sit back, relax and hopefully see some good drill hits in the next year!
    Last edited by coto: 17/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $32.29K 2.196M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4062423 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2566128 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.