FGR 0.00% 4.9¢ first graphene limited

Why do you hold.. You hate this company.. A mining analyst, a...

1. 3,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685

Why do you hold..

You hate this company..

A mining analyst, a mining engineer and an accountant don't have the wherewithall.

That is correct.. but a researcher who designed the battery does.. and a whole bunch of people who throw $2.2million at this company believe in the process. Elon musk believes in the process and the CSIRO believe in super caps.

It seems you are the only one that doesn't believe super caps can do anything constructive in a domestic supply world. Are you sure you hold??

You are so hell bent on talking this down, yet you have skin in the game according to your disclosure..

I don't get why you are thinking there will be an accident with super caps, when the only way you discharge dangerous currents is in a short circuit circumstance..

There are so many ways of controlling the energy discharge from capacitors inside a closed battery type, you need not worry about that..

You may be right in what you say, I must not understand the difference between energy density and power.. cause in my mind electrons and stored and electrons are discharged. The potential for the discharge (pressure) is voltage and flow of electrons (litres per second) is current. Voltage x current = power. Amount of electrons stored = energy density. Which is power of voltage is a set constant.. which it can be when regulated...

In my opinion.. you believe in the designer and the process or you don't.. = sell or buy..

So sell if you don't agree with management...

Get out..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $6.998K 148.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 44 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.