MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Broker Research Report, page-65

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    just found a moment to sit and read all the posts today.....interesting to say the least.

Some people with short memories too.

Frank not buying as much as the TON dude....do people not remember all the Appendix 3Y's Frank has submitted over the last 6 months? But this ain't a phallic swinging contest people.

Only a few weeks ago TON went out to market for a capital raising. They were only able to secure $1M in funding. Even the most hard nosed technical analyst would say that is pretty poor news. Then 'WHAMO!, a few brokers and day traders get together to reap a little as TON does what it does best....ride the roller coaster. This isn't the first time she's gone vertical and probably won't be the last. I'm sure there are plenty of theories out there so I won't my mine in the ring as I'd hate to be called controversial.

The announcements....this is where regulation really needs to be looked at. There is news...ala BBC, The Age etc...and there is news ala Fox News, The News Of The World etc. It's substance over hype at the end of the day. There are announcements that aim to be scientifically correct and honest and there are announcements that get jumped on because they promise to show a picture of Kim Kardashian getting out a of limo with no knickers on. These later announcements are aimed at expanding circulation, but it doesn't last.

The end game for these guys is either production, being bought out, do nothing for eternity just to justify a wage for board members or going bust. It's not hard to pick which is which just by looking at the announcements. The delays and meanderings by some of these companies is laughable, but perhaps that's how the game is played when you have no intention of having a salable product. Rome wasn't built in a day but at least it was built.

I'm still banking on MNS management meeting their deadlines and turning MNS into an actual company that produces something other than smoke and mirrors.

Good to see TG is on board finally, even if only conceptually so...or is it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.