ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Personally, I like that it was announced since I don't follow the company daily (once a week at most). It would've been nice that the actual Douugh app was made available as I've been waiting for it. Anyway, thought I 'd post what I think of the Goodments app. Basically it's ok. A second-rate version of Stake. Stake faces lots of issues and the app gets goes into maintenance often so I'm hoping Goodments doesn't trip on the same problems.

Playing around the app (Goodments), it's a bit slow for me. Seeing that downloading icon (the thing that goes around and around) if changing pages is a concern considering. I have 5G (nothing less than 300Mbps in my house). So it's a bit of a concern. Perhaps I should send them my Dev team? lol.

Overall, the company is still new and I'm sure there's Agile DevOps in progress as we speak. So long as they have an end-user feedback mechanism and they keep on top of regular upgrades/fixes (listening to complaints no matter how small they are) the app should be user-friendly in no time. For now, I'm still testing on making intraday trades and the regulations behind it. Security is huge for me, so small deposit for now - and then I'll ask a friend to hack it lol. See if they can withstand the pressure before I transfer tens of thousands into it.

Anyone else tried the app? What do you think?
    Last edited by BRProject: 16/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.