ASN 9.52% 11.5¢ anson resources limited

Thanks Cosmo...... for your insightful posts regarding our...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Thanks Cosmo...... for your insightful posts regarding our project which is nothing more than a saturated brine deposit containing a mix of lithium,bromine,boron,etc and ohh how could I forget SALT!!
    I think you may want to relay that information to two of the largest producers of Bromine in the world Albermale and Chemtura both based in the US with a combined employment of over 950 staff (for Bromine production alone) and a combined annual production estimate of over 800mil from their SATURATED BRINE deposits which according to you ain't that extraordinary apparently and both using a simple conventional extraction process that apart from some improvements over time has been around since the 60's.
    As far as your other concern regarding feasibility estimates which in my opinion is valid hence it being one of the reasons the SP is where it stands at the moment I would have to disagree that 'any' company provide cost estimation before all due processes are completed appropriately and to their satisfaction instead of jumping the gun to feed a few wary investors/potential or former investors therefore we still remain speculative.
    FOR NOW!!!

Mari05

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $148.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $243.7K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1031794 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 290407 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.