BRK 0.00% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Hi Geffa, this is a superb announcement highlighting the use of...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Hi Geffa, this is a superb announcement highlighting the use of staff and knowledge of the Anadarko basin in working towards generating a greater asset base whilst harvesting gas and oil including nett acreage. Reworking older wells that maybe captured at cheaper prices with potential for 5 times production over current output in a macro environment under pressure makes perfect sense, the company is always working on forward momentum and has shown initiative not to sit on its hands until the current macro environment has passed.

Jewell including other operated DSU positions I'm sure are at forefront of management to move as soon as conditions present, IMO they will have their time when the WTI price is in the right range for development, initial spikes in IP shale production are best gathered with a strong benchmark WTI and in the current benchmark pricing it is unlikely any new drilling by any E&P companies will be taking place anytime soon, only have to watch the US rig and frac count to understand this. Obviously US shale production on existing wells will wane over the coming months, hence why forward production and pricing for Gas and Oil are looking promising in the late half 2020 into early 2021.

In the meantime reworking gas and oil wells is perfect to maintain revenue and momentum into this period, a smart move indeed you might say. However I am interested in your opinion for a CR? My opinion is that it is unlikely and unnecessary given cash in the bank, reduced management cost, continued production revenue income etc.

Remember that Brookside will not be funding all of the well costs as per the step in agreement, the company is in a good financial position through the utilisation of Off Book Financing, has anyone ever wondered how the company has survived over the years and continued to grow nett acreage positions including working interest in well productions across the basin? That's right greater position however debt has not grown outside of the off book financing arrangements

Smart fiscal management and planning by the Brookside and Black Mesa Teams, congratulations

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 125233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.14am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.