BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Brookside, Financially Disciplined Oil Price Leverage, page-42

1. 2,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1594
    Thanks for posting your counter-argument. Points taken!

1. I do believe that you only have to pay CGT if you sell your options prior to exercise. If you exercise them the CGT clock starts again from the date you exercise and then you only pay tax when you sell.
    2. Of course the Company want the share price to remain above the exercise price. Hence why there is a 20 million share order and a couple of 10 million share orders sitting at 1.1 c to prop the share price.
    3. I understand that all shareholders receive any dividend paid. Scenario: They pay a one cent dividend. DP receives $1.1 million without even having to dip his hand into his pocket. What if he decides not to pay off his loan? That's a free $1.1 in his pocket. Even a .1 cents dividend gives him $110,000.
    6. Do you know their full itinerary?
    If this Company is so great, why aren't we seeing any form of share price increase? Why aren't we seeing a re-rate? Why aren't we seeing on-market buying by management? Why aren't we seeing any form of monetisation? Why aren't we seeing more wells being spudded?
    Everyone on this forum is speculating on what may or may not happen. That's because no-one has any idea what management is doing? There is no plan.
    Thanks again for your comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.