BRK 4.17% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

SJD my thoughts below. Instead of thinking about pieces of a pie...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    SJD my thoughts below.

Instead of thinking about pieces of a pie we should think about individual acres in a development block.

Timing of participation in the further wells within a block is hard to predict (Operator Marathon etc. will make this call). But when it happens BRK will have lots of NON EQUITY funding options for these wells. There are a lot of ways to fund these PROVED UNDEVELOPED wells. If this happens before acreage position is sold it will be a +ve for shareholders- cashflow plus proved developed reserves.

Individual acres (in development blocks) trade everyday for $ across these plays in the US. it's not the size of the interest that matters it's the location of the acres that count. They need to be in the best spots and BRK have demonstrated this in spades IMHO.

I think they are still in acreage accumulation mode and will sell the lot when the $/acre is closer to the NPV$/acre (see latest preso and David's last vid.). So just keep accumulating in the rights places at the right price then sell when valuations reach NPV$/acre.

Also, see this from the latest announcement "This latest surge in leasing has been funded via the previously announced US$2.0 million Anadarko Leasing Facility and the Company has commenced discussions with Oklahoma Energy Consultants, Inc. to expand this facility to provide further leasing and acquisition liquidity".

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $10.61K 881.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 15725756 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 20968896 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.