BRK 0.00% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Hi coffeeguy2u, I was fortunate enough not to enter redfork at...

1. 1,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Hi coffeeguy2u,

I was fortunate enough not to enter redfork at the time but was heavily considering it and was on my watch list, and very hard for former holders who were left at point of receivership.

Managment more often than not walk away pretty clean however certainly thier reputation can be severely damaged. No matter what end of the investment spectrum this will happen, i recently lost like many others quite a sum on TEN and also XPE is on a knifes edge. However we always get on that next horse.

Redfork was unfortunate in that it was at the front of the shale boom and like many others when the price of oil dropped so significantly below the breakeven many went under.

This now in Brookside is where the model used is different and that US shale has proven its here to stay and hit back stronger with better technology allowing cost per barrel to significantly lower making the breakeven safer therefor increasing proved lease acreage values.

Still....oil = risk however there is a lot of upside potential here and now. I cannot fully blame previous managment as so many other oil co. Were caught in the same position when the oil gamers tried to write US shale producers out. Those that set the game are still paying for that oversupply glut to the market back then....and yes US shale is still here, so is Brookside in very oily paddocks

Keep well Cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $77.50K 5.913M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 15779031 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 20851416 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 1890667
Last updated 15.58pm 15/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.