HMD 6.67% 1.6¢ heramed limited

there are other catalysts out there but the reality is HMD is...

1. 2,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 908
    there are other catalysts out there but the reality is HMD is still below revenue neutral which is an absolute minimum for a company this stage and that has been listed this long with so many good shots that have missed. The 2 things that I'm looking for are to do with WHO takes up the shortfall on the raise, I will be very interested in this... the second issue relates to the specifics of the cash burn, can it be brought lower?

So far the key market has been Australia followed by the USA. Israel has been a miss (Sheba etc), Spain was a miss, Brazil was a miss, The Netherlands is still in the wings... so does HMD need to be domiciled in Israel? If not then there are staff that can either be lost or replaced elsewhere. SaaS businesses don't need to be in anywhere specifically speaking, the software is the product for sale and is geographically agnostic regarding corporate location.

If HMD can shed some of the staff costs or HQ costs and re-establish an office in Australia or set one up in the USA then maybe our cash burn drops... if the shortfall is picked up by directors etc then that is a MASSIVE vote of confidence OR a chance to write off a tax loss against another win that they may have had if they think HMD is about to sink....

HMD has raised just enough for head above water until about as long as that cash lasts which looks like another 2 quarters maximum... so another raise in July-September.... unless the head office costs drop which would extend the cash for maybe another couple of months more.... so we still need more contracts. IF directors take up the shortfall (this has been mentioned as a possibility but lots gets rolled out like that...) and cash burn reduces from fiscal responsibility AND some contracts continue to flow through then we have a long slow but expanding pathway out of the single digits and on to the double digits of cents range...

GC Health will be getting somewhere by now, Telstra Health is on-boarded, Broward are signed and paying, e-Lōvu keeps picking up bits here and there, that Fembridge partnership is a dark horse too... not enough YET to seem like a reason to buy (at least for me).
    I think that it is pretty safe to write off RHC etc as they clearly could not see a benefit from deploying HeraCARE or HeraBEAT. Sheba in Israel took on Nuvo and Pulse so they see a use case in remote tele monitoring but chose different platforms and hardware, Philips clearly preferred Nuvo and Pulse as they have made $12m and $50m USD investments respectively... not a cent for HMD... there is a VERY real possibility that HMD is a duster and does not provide a commercial benefit.

It isn't over yet for HMD but it is also a long road back from here. It definitely can be a success but that will take a lot of work and require a lot of patience as well as getting some luck fall our way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $5.652M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $16.96K 1.078M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 731666 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 62500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 104400
Last updated 12.21pm 16/05/2024 ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.