ALA 6.90% 15.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

"but then next 12 months we will have measurable data..how many...

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    "but then next 12 months we will have measurable data..how many deals and at what upfront $. Even 10 deals seems very attractive."

do you have any idea how many years now I have read this almost identical post around Dec just after the AGM. We will all look back in 12 months time and smile (or grimace!!) and play a round of golf together!

and 10 deals hey - where did you pluck that figure - out your freckle?

oh thanks Clyde that we was me who asked the question. The bleeding obvious question that follows is:

"Basically the Roadshows have been ineffective and one of the reasons behind this is the limited or no access to the retail brokers because they first have to go through the analysts or the "head desk" and I think they do need to be able to put a few deals under their noses to be able to say "you better start covering us for your own clients sake""

why of why did we do so many roadshows then - did our learned advisory group (are they still around?) advise us so? A few other respected posters on this thread have postulated that this managements education is coming at our expense - hmmmmm.....

as for climaxing if only it always took this long ; )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $162.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.0¢ 14.5¢ $485.6K 3.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 137940 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 973275 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.