ALA 5.71% 16.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Ann: BRR Audio Webcast, page-6

1. 4,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    Wasa I have several stocks that promise to be groundbreaking and totally dominate their respective markets. They are all in the toilet. One has all but said they have a company making deal nearly complete and let slip the customer name, share price tanked again today.

Its nigh impossible to predict where this will go, even on the greatest news in the world. I suspect quite a few retail holders will bail at their break even and that, given the reaction to the first zolpi sale, that each incremental deal may have a muted or temporary onset of action followed by a quick decline.

Perception for SUDA can only be reversed when real evidence of an income stream is created, not just small upfronts and theoretical sales. The management team have to restore some semblence of credibility with long term observers for them to believe. Perhaps if a major pharma signed off on a deal, say Euro Zolpi, then that would validate they can do substantive deals.

That said, its currently in an accumulation range between 19 and 27. Last announcement respected that. Given the last reaction, we'd want a push down into the teens and then a jump back into range on some volume to believe its going to break above 27 on the next news, but it can do that in a day. SUDA LTD.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $173.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 16.5¢ $500.8K 2.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1061663 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 92438 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.